We are looking for a talented Web Designer to join our Professional Services Team. You'll be responsible for the creative execution of websites for our incredible clients across a wide variety of industries, working with our Project Managers, Developers, and Support teams. You’ll never get bored here - there's lots to do, and continual learning will keep you on your toes!
Show us how great you are! We would love to see your online portfolio (with URLs, of course). The ideal candidate for this role must have experience and:
- We use multiple CMS systems, so experience with any CMS system is great but Kentico experience is even better.
- An overwhelming desire to create clean, creative, and easy-to-manage web sites.
- The ability to juggle mutiple projects at once.
- Great communication skills to help others understand what we're building and how things work.
- A powerful intellectual curiosity to keep learning and pushing boundaries.
This full-time position is based in Hillsborough, North Carolina. No placement agencies, head hunters, design companies, development companies, contractors, or out-of-state or off-shore applicants, please.
To apply: send resume, cover letter and website portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More »