AgileMail Pro Scheduled Email Program
Enewsletters are an effective way to boost sales, grow your customer base, and improve customer loyalty. For many, busy work schedules do not allow for the planning, designing, scheduling, and sending of email newsletters, but we can help! WTE’s AgileMail Pro Scheduled Mail Program is for individuals and businesses that would benefit from sending out a monthly enewsletter and six additional emails during the year, but need a simple and effective way to do it. The program bundles advice from emarketing experts, pre-coded templates, sends performed by WTE, and post-send reports delivered via email, making creation, sending, and send analysis simple.
What does the program include?
- Verify and assist with SPF sender record setup. (Sender Policy Framework is a method for preventing sender address forgery, which is required for successful email delivery.)
- Import of subscriber lists from enewsletter registration.
- WTE will perform each email blast to subscribers. (Send quantities are dependent on base AgileMail Pro Hosting Contract.)
- Send, via email, an Executive Report for each send. The report includes click and open information and a campaign review.
- Understanding your executive report document.
- Access to reports in the admin system if base package allows for self emailing.
- Eighteen total newsletters sent over a consecutive twelve month period. (The emails will be sent on a pre-determined schedule.)
- One email will be sent each month and six “floater” emails to be sent on dates of client choice.
- Choice of a single template layout from Scheduled Mail Program layout options, for seventeen of the eighteen emails. Templates are designed according to best design and delivery practices for professional looking newsletters.
- Choice of Holiday Email Template from WTE Holiday template options.
Click on the images below to view sample emails that use some of our different email templates:
- Two hours of communication, emails and phone calls, with emarketing to:
- Choose the template for the 17 base emails.
- Choose the holiday template.
- Define the send date for the twelve monthly emails. The monthly emails must be scheduled to be sent on the same date or same day and week in each month. (ie. The second Tuesday of every month.)
- Define the send dates for the six floater emails.
- Provide client with text and graphic parameters and content deliver to WTE.
- Provide client with form to fill out for each send and due date for each month.
- Create and send campaign reports.
What do I have to do?
- Choose your package
- Choose your template(s)
- Choose the theme and/or offer for all emails
- Complete all necessary forms for the email creation and sends
- Attend WTE planning meeting after the contract is signed
- Return all required information for sends according to agreed upon schedule
- Enjoy the increased traffic and sales.
Interested in learning more?
We would love to answer any questions you have. Please send us an email using the link below.