Millions of people do online shopping on portal sites such as Pricegrabber, Nextag, and Shopzilla. Unlike Google, Yahoo or other search engine sites, these portals feature only shopping websites. Users know that they can find what they are looking for quickly without having to sift through non-product search results. Portal search results display comparative pricing, shipping cost, images, and names and links to stores who sell each product online. It allows users to compare prices, read or submit reviews, and find out about the merchant before buying. This information is uploaded from a merchant via Feeds to each portal, and the merchant is charged a fee by the portal anytime a user clicks on their specific links.
By providing detailed information on specific products, allowing the shopper to compare and review, and eliminating the need to sift through “informational” site listings, these shopping portals have revolutionized online shopping.
ShopperClicks Feeds service is the managed feeds program from WTE Solutions. With ShopperClicks Feeds, dedicated, experienced internet marketing professionals manage your feed programs to drive targeted visitors to your website and to achieve the highest possible return on your investment (ROI).
What is a Product Feed?
A product feed is the file required by shopping web sites in order to have your products listed on their site. Typically, it is a spreadsheet or similar type of file which contains the necessary information about each product; including image, description, price, shipping cost, and more. The product feed is submitted to shopping web sites so that your products appear in their listings. (To see an example, visit http://www.shopzilla.com/charms/30000200/products).
What We Provide
ShopperClicks Feed service is customized to suit each individual client’s needs.
- Initial Consultation - We discuss with you the process involved in developing the feeds, the timeline for implementing them, and the costs incurred. We answer any questions you may have and set a plan for moving forward.
- Web Site Analysis - We will analyze your site to determine its strengths and weaknesses from a shopper’s perspective and suggest areas to focus on and areas for improvement. We also analyze your competition to determine the best strategies for success.
- Creation of Product Feeds - We will develop a product feed for each shopping portal that you choose to feed into. Feeds may contain your entire product line, or only a select number of products, depending on the agreed upon strategy.
- Product Feed Submission - We customize your feed to comply with each individual shopping site’s specifications and submit your feed to them at regular intervals, and also as new products are added so that your product information is current and accurate.
- Product Feed Maintenance - We consistently optimize your feed in a variety of ways, including product descriptions, product names, and more to maximize clicks and ultimately sales. We also monitor the feed performance and can remove listings that do not convert to sales to save on click fees.
ShopperClicks Feeds Benefits
Creating and managing feeds requires a good deal of time, effort, and technical expertise. Careful attention must be paid to ensure that each desired product is included and that all of the information about that product is accurate. In addition, each shopping site has its own specifications, so no two feeds are alike.
A lot of people use these sites exclusively when shopping online -they don’t use Google or Bing. That means there is a whole new audience out there that may never find you unless you are participating in feeds. By tapping into this new audience, you will get more sales and build a larger customer base. You will also be able to promote your brand better by having your store’s logo appear next to every listing, making it easier for people to recognize and remember you.
Let ShopperClicks Feed Service take the time, guesswork, and frustration out of managing your feed programs. Using our service allows you to focus on other matters that are critical to the success of your business. Our program will help you find more customers, promote your brand, get the most out of your advertising dollar, and ultimately grow your business.
Pricing & Additional Information
ShopperClicks Feeds provides services for Bizrate, PriceGrabber, Nextag, Amazon, Smarter, Yahoo Shopping, Shopzilla, and Shopping.com. Please contact us regarding feed services to these or any other shopping portals.
Each feed program is customized, and the costs depend on a number of factors including the number of products to feed, your monthly budget, and the number of sites to submit to. There is a one-time setup charge for ShopperClicks Feeds, then simply the fee for monthly maintenance. Your Product Feeds account representative will work with you to determine your monthly budget for clicks; then manage that for you.