Get More Out of Your Advertising Dollar
ShopperClicks is the managed Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising program from WTE Solutions. With ShopperClicks, dedicated and experienced internet marketing professionals combine the latest technology with expertise to drive targeted visitors to your website yielding high returns on your advertising investment.
Pay-Per-Click advertising is an online marketing strategy employed to get a web site ad listed alongside the first page of search engine results for selected keywords. Monetary bids are placed on relevant keywords, and corresponding website ads appear in the sponsored listings when a user searches on that particular term. The advertiser is charged by the search engine each time a viewer clicks on the ad.
What WTE Solutions Provides
- PPC Consultation - We will speak with you directly to determine the nature of your web site, your goals for your PPC campaign, the process involved in implementing the campaign, and the timeline. We answer any questions you may have and establish the plan for moving forward.
- Web Site Analysis - If you already have a live site, we will analyze it to determine its strengths and weakness, and suggest areas to focus on and areas for improvement. If your site is in development, our experts can offer guidance related to landing page and conversion optimization.
- Keyword Research - Choosing the right keywords for your campaign is crucial. Our professional staff performs market research focused on search volume, competition, and relevance to determine the optimum keywords for a successful PPC marketing campaign.
- Ad Creation - We write unique and enticing ads to draw searchers away from organic results and drive qualified traffic to your site. To keep content fresh to avoid “user-fatigue”, we write several variations and use multiple approaches when creating ads. This also allows us to continually test performance and expand your campaign on a regular basis.
- Landing Page Identification - Once a user clicks on your ad, they spend an average of three seconds deciding if they want to proceed or go somewhere else. We identify the best possible landing pages for each keyword and direct traffic to those pages; maximizing the effectiveness of your campaign and increasing conversions.
- Campaign Implementation - Our ShopperClicks experts will submit all the ads, keyword bids, and tracking mechanisms necessary to get your PPC campaign up and running. We will also set campaign goals, establish the budget and secure numerous other settings, including geo-targeting, ad placement, day parting, and more.
- Campaign Monitoring & Performance Tracking- Constant monitoring of your campaign, by both the latest software and trained certified PPC Specialists, insures proper bid management and position maintenance. We track the performance of your campaign and use the data to make on-the-fly bidding adjustments several times a day to get the most out of your budget.
- Campaign Testing & Management - Every campaign requires A/B testing to determine what achieves the best results, and management updates to implement the most effective strategies. We constantly receive performance data on each campaign, and use it to improve and grow results by adding to, removing, or making adjustments to ad copy, bid ranges, keyword lists, and landing targets.
- Monthly Performance Reporting - Each month, our Shopper Clicks staff provides a personalized, comprehensive PPC Campaign Report breaking down in detail each keyword’s spend, clicks, conversions, ROI and more.
Employing ShopperClicks to manage your PPC campaigns will give you more of the two most important things necessary to run your business, time and money. Managing a successful PPC advertising campaign requires extensive time and effort. From constantly identifying new targets, analyzing campaign performance, and making necessary adjustments based on that analysis, running a PPC campaign can be a full-time job in itself. By enrolling in ShopperClicks, you free up that time, allowing you to focus on other matters that are critical to the success of your business. It’s like adding extra hours to each workday!
Running a successful PPC campaign also requires extensive technical knowledge and experience. With proven internet marketing professionals managing your campaign using state-of-the-art technology, you can rest assured that you will get the most out of your advertising dollar. We will target the most successful keywords and drive visitors specifically looking for your products or services. This removes unnecessary spending, increases conversion rates, and leads to higher sales.
Pay-per-click advertising is ideal for companies desiring immediate results. Your ads begin appearing on various search engines and partner sites within minutes of uploading. No more waiting for Google to crawl your site and move you up in the natural search engine results. That can take months, even years. With PPC, your site is in front of millions of potential visitors almost instantly.
In natural search engine results, you are competing with literally millions of sites. For example a Google search for “women’s clothing” yields 42,900,000 total results. That can make it nearly impossible to appear on the first page for certain keywords. By bidding on those keywords, you are cutting the competition significantly, and taking the quick route to page one.
Who Needs PPC Advertising?
In one word: everyone. If you are a business, you need to advertise. Consider some of the companies in the sponsored results for “women’s clothing”. Companies such as Coldwater Creek, JC Penny, Victoria’s Secret and Lane Bryant all have appeared in those results, along with several lesser-known and unfamiliar companies. Businesses of all sizes realize the importance of PPC advertising. How else are you going to compete alongside the top names in the industry?
PPC advertising is a vital part of any internet marketing campaign, and should be used in conjunction with scheduled email marketing. Successful PPC advertising will lead customers to your site. After the initial transaction is complete, add them to your email list. A professional, scheduled email marketing campaign is a great way to take those customers, build a relationship with them, and turn them into repeat customers.
How Much Does It Cost?
The ShopperClicks staff custom-tailors each campaign by client; the cost for this service varies based on needs determined in the consultation. There is a one-time setup charge, then simply a monthly management fee. Terms of your ShopperClicks agreement are month-to month, with the exception of special offers or discounts; and you may cancel anytime.
Costs for the actual clicks that you get are billed directly by the search engines. You set the monthly budget, which the highest amount that you are willing to pay for clicks each month, and this amount can be adjusted by you as needed.
The internet is vast, and competition is fierce. Keeping up with that competition is a never-ending process. ShopperClicks is a great way to get your web site in front of millions of visitors that are looking for exactly what you have to offer. It takes away the stress involved in running a PPC campaign and gives you more time to focus on other aspects of running your business, all while maximizing the return from your marketing budget.